Monday, December 12, 2011

Homework#10


There were many topics that we conversed about in
MIS class. Majority of them were cool but only a few topics caught my attention.
One topic that I liked the most was the features of a computer system; such as
all the software, outputs, inputs and the different types of chips. The reason
why I like that the most was because my uncle is a computer engineer back home
in Connecticut and he attempts to teach me about the computer system all the
time even though I am clueless. When he teaches me, he just makes it sound so
interesting. However, many topics were interesting such as how computers are
losing signals and how Wi-Fi is not the best overall. I thought Wi-Fi was the
best actually until I came to Nichols. I didn’t understand the other signals
and connections and to this day I am still confused a tad bit. We learned many facts
about mis application features about who created them and why. Honestly, without Tyler Cullins it would have
been much harder to understand M.I.S.
One point is that the society is still competing to
make the most efficient type of technology. Right now it is easy to create technology
due to the generation that is brought up and everything is getting developed
and high priced. This will change the
world because one technology change can affect the society, our kids, and etc. Another topic that we learned about earlier in
the semester was Tom Friedman and his 10 flatteners that changed the world by
technology. At first, I was so confused about this guy and what exactly he did.
Then I found it real interest how web browsers affected the world when Tyler
helped me. One flattener was the
steroids of the flatteners which is social media such as Facebook, Twitter,
Youtube and etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40tS8A-SJ6c

No comments: